download all new songs

My heart can't take this damage song

 My heart can't take this damage



       


                          Lyrics                      


… Mmm, baby, I don't understand this

You're changing, I can't stand it

My heart can't take this damage

And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this

You're changing, I can't stand it

My heart can't take this damage

And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand it

… Girl, you're making it hard for me

Girl, you're making it hard for me

Girl, you're making it hard for me, uh

Girl, you're making it hard for me

Girl, you're making it hard for me

Girl, you're making it hard for me

… Mmm, baby, I don't understand this

You're changing, I can't stand it

My heart can't take this damage

And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this

You're changing, I can't stand it

My heart can't take this damage

And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this

You're changing, I can't stand it

My heart can't take this damage

And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand it


Download mp3 song

Download mp3 320p song

Download mp3 song

Download mp3 190p song


Share:

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *